If you’re heading out on the water, prepare your lunch wisely! Check out our DIY waterproof baggies, and while you’re at it, take a look at our fun and easy lunchmeat roll-up bites.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Plastic zip bags
- Colorful duct tape
- Line up several rows of duct tape next to each other, cut to the width of your plastic bag.
- Place plastic bag on top of duct tape and fold over edges. Repeat for other side.
- Put your lunch inside and enjoy your waterproof baggy.
- 2-3 slices of Gwaltney Ham or Turkey
- 1 slice of American cheese
- 1-2 tsp. mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 slices of bread
- Rolling pin
- Pretzel sticks
- Lay bread on a cutting board and cut off the crust.
- With a rolling pin, roll over bread to thin it out.
- Spread mayonnaise. Lay Gwaltney Ham or Turkey and cheese slices over bread.
- Roll sandwich flats from one end to the next.
- Cut “roll” in half. Then cut in 1/2″ thick round sections.
- Stick a pretzel stick through the sandwich.
- Serve with fresh fruit and veggies.