Looking for a way to stay in the game during halftime? This easy activity and Cheesy Sausage Dip will be a guaranteed win with the family.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 1 package Gwaltney Roll Sausage
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 16 oz. package melting cheese
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 10 oz. cans diced tomatoes and green chiles (mild or hot), drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet, brown Gwaltney ground sausage. Drain any grease away.
- Return the pan with the sausage to medium-low heat. Cut the cheeses into cubes and add them to the pan.
- Cook until the cheese has melted, stirring occasionally.
- Add into melted cheese mixture drained can of corn, two cans of drained tomatoes, chiles and garlic powder. Continue to cook until heated through.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Serve alongside tortilla chips and enjoy.
- White Duct Tape
- Brown Paper Lunch Bags
- Cut white duct tape into stripes to represent the laces of a football.
- Place wide stripe vertically down center of bag.
- Place three smaller width stripes horizontally on the bag to represent the lines of the football.