Pizza or hot dogs for dinner? Now you don’t have to choose. Try some Gwaltney Pizza Dogs in the kitchen tonight.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 4 Gwaltney Great Dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 can (14 oz.) pizza sauce
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni
- ¼ cup garlic butter (softened butter mixed with
2 teaspoons minced garlic)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spread garlic butter on both sides of the inside of the hot dog buns.
- Place a cooked Gwaltney Great Dog in each bun and top with a few tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Place in a 375°F oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bun is toasted.