Before your New Year’s resolution kicks in, treat yourself to some delicious loaded fries topped with Gwaltney Bacon.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
- ¼ cup cooked and crumbled Gwaltney Bacon
- 1 package frozen steak fries
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- Ranch dressing for dipping
- On a large baking sheet, arrange fries in a single layer. Shake on dry ranch seasoning. Cook fries according to package instructions.
- Remove from oven and cover with cheeses. Add bacon and onion. Broil for 3–5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve hot with ranch dressing for dipping.