Name something better than a bacon-wrapped hot dog… we’ll wait. In the meantime, try out these Gwaltney Bacon-Wrapped Hawaiian Dogs.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 6 Gwaltney Great Dogs
- 6 slices Gwaltney Bacon
- 1 package Hawaiian hot dog buns
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons store-bought teriyaki sauce
For Pineapple Salsa:
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, onion, cilantro and lime juice; set aside.
- Wrap each Gwaltney Great Dog in a strip of bacon. Add hot dogs to the grill and cook until the bacon is brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
- To assemble the hot dogs, add the hot dogs into each hot dog bun. Top with pineapple salsa and drizzle teriyaki sauce on each.